Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought these treats and gave them to all three dogs shortly before they all got diarrhea. The website says none of their products are associated with the recalls. But I read that and in my mind I finish the sentence with "yet." The second ingredient is rice flour. While not specifically named as yet, I did read a link on here about rice flour.

I'm afraid to give anymore to the dogs now. Especially since I don't know for sure what caused the diarrhea. Does anyone else give these?

http://www.zukes.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=2_10&products_id=14

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
I dont give them Jinx but I would stay away from them too...for now. I've been making the dog's treats or using things I can buy that are not manufactured as pet treats- cheese sticks, hot dogs in garlic powder, etc.

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
Yep, I've got some but haven't given them to them in a while. I've been giving my guys frozen carrots, apples, cooked liver and heart (cut up) as treats.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I'll pick up some turkey dogs and a package of liver and hearts to use for treats. It really scares me that any company can announce anyday that they now have recalls. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts