·
0 Posts
i thought about her today, too. hope all is well with the sweetie-pie. :-*

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
Hi
Thanks for asking about Zoe.

Tomorrow makes 2 weeks since her paw was gouged. I had been putting an antibiotic ointment and wrapping w/gauze & sock.

There is one small area that has not healed over yet, but it is getting better, and there is no sign of infection. I'm sure it's still tender b/c the black color has not come in yet. She graduated from gauze/sock to EMT gel and sock. She still wears her muttluck on walks and while playing. She has a padded one, which is good.

The thing is....because her paw was wrapped constantly for 2 weeks, it smells awful...like a fungal infection from the moisture? So now I also put tinactin. I wonder if the purple stuff will help.

The vet said it takes 3-4 weeks to heal, so we have 1 or 2 more weeks to go. She's been a trooper though. Lets me do anything I want w/that paw. She even lifts her paw up when she sees her muttluck. LOL

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
glad to hear zoe's paw is getting better, what a good girl she is about her muttluck too.
:-* to the umlaut!

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
Here's an old pic of the non-padded muttluck.
Didn't take a pic of her this time around...

Her head got cut off...bad photographer.

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Awww, Zoe!! Glad you're on the mend... good thoughts for a quick and full recovery!! :D

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Zoe, you're such a trooper. I hope you get better very soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts