Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have already put over $200 into her care and boarding hoping we could find a rescue to take her soon. Financially I can't put out much more. :(
I put up enough with the help of some one else to board her for 2 weeks. So in reality she only has another week. :(
I really don't know what the future holds for her. Shaqpuppy is also helping out. I am not sure what her plan is once her boarding monies run out. I would hate to think my trying to help this girl was for nothing.
If anyone at all can help please let us know. If you know of a rescue that would be willing to take her, we need to know asap!
If you can help out financially at all I will leave the info to the vet's office she is at.

Destrehan Animal Hospital
985-764-0001

Her name is Zoe and she is under the name: Kim Breaux

Thank you all so much in advance. This girl deserves a chance!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Crap Paula I forgot to call, I will take care of it tomorrow and at least do a little to help out! So sorry, but I hope we can buy her enough time!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
What a sweet pea...I love her tongue.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
I'm so glad to know she's ok .. been watching anxiously for updates

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was waiting for an update. Didnt get one so hope you dont mind I called the vet office yesterday since you had posted the number.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Paula- can she be adopted or rescued? I hate she is sitting there living in a kennel and not getting HW treatment, the girl at vet said she is HW+

·
Registered
24 Posts
I thought a donation had been setup for her HW treatment and stay???
Not sure as the story makes NO sense to me- I only know what the lady told me at the vet clinic:(
Hoping Paula sees this and I am more then willing to help place this girl and get her out of a kennel!!

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
I just sent Paula a PM asking what's going on. Let's see what she comes back with. Maybe you should just go ahead and save her and go from there?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts