Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been done before but it was a while ago and we have a lot of new members now.

Let's see pics of your pups with zippers, they are so cute and come in so many variations.

Here's Jasmine, she's the first Lab i've had with a zipper.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Cooper doesn't/didn't have a zipper but what he does have are about 3 or 4 black hairs on the top of his yellow head! They don't really stand out (except to me, after I discovered them!)

Nice pic of Jasmine, she's lovely.

Bev.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Baloo has a little baby zipper, it's hard to see in pics unless you get just the right light. :)

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kate that picture of Baloo is beautiful, how do you always manage to capture so much detail in a black dog, mine always look like sillohettes!?

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Kate that picture of Baloo is beautiful, how do you always manage to capture so much detail in a black dog, mine always look like sillohettes!?
Luck and a good external flash! :D

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Ok, new to labs here, what is a zipper? I think I see see them on the yellows...is it the lines on bridges of their snouts?

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Love all the pupper's zippers!

Cinderbay, Miss Rhumba certainly gets a pronounced snow-nose doesn't she. I've seen alot of them with that, but not one that is entirely pink.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Ok, new to labs here, what is a zipper? I think I see see them on the yellows...is it the lines on bridges of their snouts?
Yep- that's it. :) I was just calling it a cow lick until someone here referred to is as a zipper. I like zipper better.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Love all the pupper's zippers!

Cinderbay, Miss Rhumba certainly gets a pronounced snow-nose doesn't she. I've seen alot of them with that, but not one that is entirely pink.
Yes she does. I sing to her - Rhumba the red nosed Labrador. She had beautiful pigment as a pup.

It does not darken up much any more in the summer either :(
But I have come to find it enduring. I guess it was a fair trade. She has lovely conformation and the most remarkable and outstanding temperament I could have ever asked for.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts