Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to Island State Beach this morning to take Ziggy on his first beach outting. We only went to the bay side but he (and all of us) had so much fun. Here are some photos of our morning.

He seems to have Enders head tilt down!

Checking out the water with my son.

Waiting for my DH to roll the ball.

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
Really nice day to go to the beach! I did not know you could bring dogs to Island Beach. I've also never been on the bay side - only the ocean side. Very nice. Did he go in the water at all? I bet it is awfully cold!!!

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really nice day to go to the beach! I did not know you could bring dogs to Island Beach. I've also never been on the bay side - only the ocean side. Very nice. Did he go in the water at all? I bet it is awfully cold!!!
Dogs are allowed on the bay side and at the first unguarded beach (I think). He only went in the water a little bit, feet and legs maybe a bit of his belly got wet. I water really wasn't that cold but then again I wasn't swimming!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Cute cute!!! How are you doing with the biting? Well, errrrr, how is he doing? :)

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Dogs are allowed on the bay side and at the first unguarded beach (I think). He only went in the water a little bit, feet and legs maybe a bit of his belly got wet. I water really wasn't that cold but then again I wasn't swimming!
They are allowed in the beach side too, unguarded areas only. We've taken Elias a few times and plan to with Wyatt too this year. There is a dog beach on the inlet in Manasquan too that we like to go to.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
There is a dog beach on the inlet in Manasquan too that we like to go to.
I spent every summer growing up down there! Auntie & Unk's house was one of those little white cottage houses right on the inlet. Man, I miss that. :(

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Amy He is still biting like a mad pup...I am doing better though (today anyway!) I just keep telling myself it is just like having a toddler (although mine never hurt me!).

Koko used to go to the dog beach at Manasquan and I'm sure we will take Ziggy when he gets bigger. DD attends school in Belmar so we are there alot!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts