Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't post much about Zeke, mainly because he tends to be embarassing...

But he's worthy of an update today :p

Normally at agility he is a little hellion, running off to play "catch me if you can." Once he's focused he does really well (he SHOULD be running in excellent right now, but we can't keep him on course long enough ::) )

Today he only made ONE attempt to act up, and that was when we first got there. After he settled down he ran sequences and did some off-lead heeling etc without even thinking of running off.

I probably just jinxed us...

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Good job! Was this at a trial or run-through? A Q?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Belles mom said:
Good job! Was this at a trial or run-through? A Q?
It was a run thru, if it had been a Q at a trial I would be speechless :p

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
That's awesome! I know it took Murray a couple of years to settle in to the job. He's always done OK but it's just been in the past couple of months that he finally understands his job as part of this "team". You guys are still pretty new to this stuff so be patient, it will come.

ZRL said:
I don't post much about Zeke, mainly because he tends to be embarassing...
Come on, join the Comedy Club. Murray and I need some company. ;)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Sounds like Zeke is gaining confidence and that is a good thing. How old is he? He will settle down and I'm betting you will be a fabulous team. B

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He's 5 :-X

This is the settled down version :p :p

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Murray's 6 so you've got at least another year to see the settled down version. ;)

·
Registered
574 Posts
My oldest pup is 11 1/2 and I think finally this is the settled down version. He was a hoot until maybe 7 or 8 and he still has his moments. Five can still be pretty young for a lab. I think Zeke will surprise you soon with how much he knows and how he acts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts