·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Shanny you look simply amazing, and your chapstick corsage is to die for :p

Molly says "shanny, you're my idol"

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Shanny, that dress is just striking, and the chapstick corsage, well let me just say that you'll be the Belle of the Ball. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you and Zeb end up as King and Queen of the Prom.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Oh boy, Buddy just saw Shanny and her corsage and he says he's asking her for next year's prom right now, before some other dude gets her! :D

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Laura, I guess Shanny forgot to tell you Marshal is driving since he also has his license. Something about her and Zeb have other plans in the back seat of the limo for the night. I'm surprised they didn't tell you or Lee. Marshal says all the labbies' secrets are safe with him for a small fee. BTW Shanny that corsage looks like one "Hummer" of a corsage. P.S. make sure you have plenty of insurance on my earrings.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
lmbo @ the corsageeee....bwahaahahaha

and 10:1 odds the jewelry is "hot" rotf

Shanny and Zeb for Prom King and Queen! Vote+1

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Susan, a few years back when some dude invited Shanny to the prom and showed up at her door without a corsage and poor Shanny claimed she didn't have the "proper" earrings to go with her dress TMM came to her rescue. Unfortuntely for me, she never returned my earrings and the insurance company has been on the lookout for them ever since.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
pbc said:
Susan, a few years back when some dude invited Shanny to the prom and showed up at her door without a corsage and poor Shanny claimed she didn't have the "proper" earrings to go with her dress TMM came to her rescue. Unfortuntely for me, she never returned my earrings and the insurance company has been on the lookout for them ever since.
Shanny said:
pbc said:
the insurance company has been on the lookout for them ever since.
They can keep looking. I have them stashed in a safe place.
ROTF!!!!!

LOL...my daughter is laughing so hard right now, I worry for her continence. :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts