Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing much better then fresh salmon steaks- just caught yesterday, nicely grilled on the BBQ! Yum, a fresh spinach salad, bake potato, and chilled wine- oh and lots and lots of sunshine here in the Pacific NW- I'm in heaven:)

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Nothing much better then fresh salmon steaks- just caught yesterday, nicely grilled on the BBQ! Yum, a fresh spinach salad, bake potato, and chilled wine- oh and lots and lots of sunshine here in the Pacific NW- I'm in heaven:)
You wanna ruin a salmon steak with something as disgusting as spinach? :eek:

YUCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Would that grill be a wood fire? I don't think I have ever had salmon as good as when we visited Alaska and had fresh salmon grilled over wood coals.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would that grill be a wood fire? I don't think I have ever had salmon as good as when we visited Alaska and had fresh salmon grilled over wood coals.
Actually it was on a wood blank! I love to BBQ and wood works really nice with salmon steaks!:D Oh and Garth get over yourself, DH doesn't care for spinach much but can do fresh in a salad:p

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Sounds wonderful to me - but Bill won't eat salmon or spinach. :rolleyes: He can't stand salmon since grade school, when they had salmon patties for lunch every Friday. So, I eat it out, or when he's traveling. :)

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Yummy! Sounds like a perfect NW meal to me. And we are lovin' the sun. Gonna BBQ hot dogs tonight for openning game of the Mariners--it's a tradition around here to have hot dogs on openning day. Looking forward to next week-get to go to Mariner's home opener at Safeco Field !!!

YIPPEEE-- GRIFFEY IS BACK !!!!!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Well just be that way, just eat yer durned old Salmon, don't care, T-Bones were cheap at our store a while back and Rita stocked up on a bunch of about 1 pounders that were $3.29 a pound so there, eat yer boney old fish.:rolleyes:
Or bring some and I'll share.:D

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey your all invited!! The more the merrier is what I say:D Tonight its BBQ pork roast, grilled asparagus and a fresh fruit salad! What to come over:)

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Hey your all invited!! The more the merrier is what I say Tonight its BBQ pork roast, grilled asparagus and a fresh fruit salad! What to come over
So now you're going to ruin pork with asparagus :eek: or as us asparagus haters say, arse-paragus :D I suppose next thing you'll be telling us that you also like cabbage, cauliflower & broccoli .

Hey, I'll come around for dinner. All you have to do is send me an airfare & lot$ of $pending money. Just don't expect me to eat your rabbit food. :p

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
So now you're going to ruin pork with asparagus :eek: or as us asparagus haters say, arse-paragus I suppose next thing you'll be telling us that you also like cabbage, cauliflower & broccoli .
[/IMG]

Hey, I'll come around for dinner. All you have to do is send me an airfare & lot$ of $pending money. Just don't expect me to eat your rabbit food. :p
It's sparrow-grass and it's good for ya, just becare if ya eat a lot of it, don't say I didn't warn ya when you go into the little room to pee and forget the Fabreeze.:D

Cabbage tonight for me,along with some bully beef and some taters. Neighbor had the kids over last night and brought me some leftovers.

Don't have no brock-lee or cally-flower, but it's good. Got some of the Brussel Sprouts though, better stop with the cabbage, be in trouble if we get boots in tomorow and I have to be in the back stock room.:D

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I lOVE Broccoli and cauliflower especially fresh out of my garden!!:D Cabbage is o.k, won't go out of my way to eat it, but won't turn it down either. Hey Garth I thought about you today when I made about 15 "right on red turns" see most of us know how to drive so we can see if a car is coming so they allow us to make that turn;)

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I lOVE Broccoli and cauliflower especially fresh out of my garden!!:D Cabbage is o.k, won't go out of my way to eat it, but won't turn it down either. Hey Garth I thought about you today when I made about 15 "right on red turns" see most of us know how to drive so we can see if a car is coming so they allow us to make that turn;)
Sure makes sense to do it, but then maybe they don't trust Aussie enough. :D 'Member they don't drive onj the right side of the road, right is right and left is wrong, makes too much sense.:D

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sure makes sense to do it, but then maybe they don't trust Aussie enough. :D 'Member they don't drive onj the right side of the road, right is right and left is wrong, makes too much sense.:D
So true Glen their all messed up:confused::D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts