Just Labradors banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I find it very hard to pick a side. On the one hand, I can't be in favor of mountaintop removal and strip mining. I'm not willing to pretend it's ok to tear the environment apart and worry about it later. On the other hand, I find it very interesting that the green types have gone from calling it global warming to calling it climate change. Apparently when it turned out that huge chunks of the data regarding global warming was based on faulty collection techniques, it became difficult to stick with that so now it is the much more ambiguous climate change.

I don't trust either side, but mostly I don't trust a massive government program that costs billions of dollars, has questionable benefits, and hasn't been read or understood by the very people who are supposed to vote on it.

I am also pretty sure that it's not the kind of thing you do in an already crappy economy.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.