1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
The second picture has me peeing my pants. LOLOLLL!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
hehe...I totally forgot about that website. My local walmart is pretty much like all of those pics. The other day we saw some gal with a piercing in every inch of her body and her leather clothing had huge safety pins everywhere...my kids would not stop staring. lol.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Now what the.....
Who would...
Why on earth would someone....
Didn't he...
If....
Er....

Ah, skipit!

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Oh I love this website. It is always good for a laugh when I need one. I especially like the "lady" on pg 2 with VIP written on her butt. That one had me in tears.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
In all fairness, I was running behind on laundry. That's really all I had that was clean. :eek:
All I can say is this: Thank the heavens above that this wasn't a frontal shot......

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Dan, that's the pic that had me peeing my pants!! :D

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I scrolled through numerous pages last night. Let me know when you get to the chick with the back tattoos...and RainbowBrite.

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
I can't believe I sat and looked at all of those. I just couldn't stop myself. It will sure make me think about what I have on next time I go to WM.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I can't believe I sat and looked at all of those. I just couldn't stop myself. It will sure make me think about what I have on next time I go to WM.
They always seem to make me think whether there will BE a next time I go to W*M.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
My favorite part of all of these are the captions...hehehehe

1 - 20 of 31 Posts