Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as the title says whats your favorite? I usually will pick sugar and butter over all others. Its so bad for me but oh so good lol. Pretty much just like kettle corn. Im not really a huge fan of regular salt/butter or plain. I like carmel and chedder popcorn as well.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
white cheddar seasoning.. yummer

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Melted marshmallow and butter. Just like what you would make rice krispy squares out of.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
I like most of the Kettle Corn kinds. I have the Orville Redenbacher (sp?) SmartPop Kettle corn and it is DELISH. Not nearly as many calories or fat as butter popcorn.. although there is something irresistible about the smell of the butter at the movies. I refuse to eat it, though. :D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Popcorn shmopcorn. Not a fan....although I do love the smell when it's being microwaved. :gum:

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
jzgrlduff said:
Popcorn shmopcorn. Not a fan....although I do love the smell when it's being microwaved. :gum:
Popcorn's off my radar. Has been since my carb purge 1.5 yrs ago. It's not that I don't know that it's okay, that the fiber boost will offset the carbs. It's more that I cannot police myself and that fiber aside, eating an entire trashcan worth in one sitting has got to be bad news.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
I LOVE white cheddar popcorn...thats my fav. I also like the kettle corn...when i go to the movies i do the salt and butter. Sometimes when i'm home i do what my mom used to do...i open a box of mac and cheese, and take the cheese package that comes in there and pour it over the popcorn...its delicious.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I'm not a real big popcorn fan, but if I eat a little bit, it's butter and salt. I only usually have a handful and that's enough for me. I hate kettle corn.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
BoatDog said:
I'm with Cam - salt and butter!
I third, fourth or whatever number I am on the BUTTER & SALT!

I won't do it totally naked... :vomit: I'd rather eat styrofoam packing material.

Love movie theatre popcorn, will even forgo lunch or dinner, to have popcorn at the movies.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Lexis Mom said:
BoatDog said:
I'm with Cam - salt and butter!
I third, fourth or whatever number I am on the BUTTER & SALT!

I won't do it totally naked... :vomit: I'd rather eat styrofoam packing material.

Love movie theatre popcorn, will even forgo lunch or dinner, to have popcorn at the movies.
i'll forego dinner for theater nachos. :hungry:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts