Just Labradors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
My black lab has just turned 2, he was diagnosed with hip dysplasia at 9 months and had to have a hip replacement, he has dysplasia in his other hip too and it is already starting with arthritis. He may end up having that hip replacement yet 馃槖

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My black lab has just turned 2, he was diagnosed with hip dysplasia at 9 months and had to have a hip replacement, he has dysplasia in his other hip too and it is already starting with arthritis. He may end up having that hip replacement yet 馃槖
Wow. You've had a tough time with your darling lab. Did the hip replacement work well? We do love our labs. I hope all goes well considering the hips. It was a shock to me to see the x rays of our lab

Registered
Our darling lab has been diagnosed with hip dysplacia at the very young age of 3.5 years. He developed a chronic limp in his front right paw . I'm so upset. Has anyone had a similar situation?
My 2-year-old baby was also diagnosed with hip dysplasia. To ease the pain and discomfort we decided to give him Glyde Mobility Chews. One of Glyde's main ingredients is green lipped mussels which help combats inflammation, strengthen the cartilage in her joints and decrease cartilage degradation. The product has given us great results so far and I highly recommend it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts