Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I pay extra for "covered" parking but this is what my car looks like... :confused:





The lovely roads:





My "plowed" walkways at my apartment... :confused:



Abbey saying she's sick of it, too...! Well the wind, at least!



yuck yuck yuck. can we have spring yet?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,362 Posts
Tundra Aries said:
Sick of snow...but it's only getting started :laugh:
Wait...are you feeling ok? Did you just dis snow? I think you need to just sit down and put your head between your knees because obviously you're not feeling well....do I need to call 911?
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Retriever Mama said:
Tundra Aries said:
Sick of snow...but it's only getting started :laugh:
Wait...are you feeling ok? Did you just dis snow? I think you need to just sit down and put your head between your knees because obviously you're not feeling well....do I need to call 911?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMBO...I meant to write a ? after Sick of snow...like "sick of snow?" :laugh: :laugh:

I'm glad you noticed that...I know you're on guard and love me now :laugh: if I ever write that I'm tired of snow, someone better call 911, no joking :laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,362 Posts
Tundra Aries said:
Retriever Mama said:
Tundra Aries said:
Sick of snow...but it's only getting started :laugh:
Wait...are you feeling ok? Did you just dis snow? I think you need to just sit down and put your head between your knees because obviously you're not feeling well....do I need to call 911?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMBO...I meant to write a ? after Sick of snow...like "sick of snow?" :laugh: :laugh:

I'm glad you noticed that...I know you're on guard and love me now :laugh: if I ever write that I'm tired of snow, someone better call 911, no joking :laugh:
Whew! Got me scared there...didn't know if you were taken over by aliens or something because I knew that was not right. ;)
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Retriever Mama said:
Tundra Aries said:
Retriever Mama said:
Tundra Aries said:
Sick of snow...but it's only getting started :laugh:
Wait...are you feeling ok? Did you just dis snow? I think you need to just sit down and put your head between your knees because obviously you're not feeling well....do I need to call 911?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMBO...I meant to write a ? after Sick of snow...like "sick of snow?" :laugh: :laugh:

I'm glad you noticed that...I know you're on guard and love me now :laugh: if I ever write that I'm tired of snow, someone better call 911, no joking :laugh:
Whew! Got me scared there...didn't know if you were taken over by aliens or something because I knew that was not right. ;)
:laugh: :laugh: Aliens
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Retriever Mama said:
Tundra Aries said:
Sick of snow...but it's only getting started :laugh:
Wait...are you feeling ok? Did you just dis snow? I think you need to just sit down and put your head between your knees because obviously you're not feeling well....do I need to call 911?
LOL Yeah come on Regina.. I'll box it all up and send it to you, if you want it! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,679 Posts
Ummmm I haven't gotten ANY snow yet so I'll happily take some of yours!!

They're calling for "snow showers" tonight, but I'm pretty sure that the weather peeps are just tricking me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,715 Posts
It was 60 degrees and sunny here today! I think the weather is just messing with us :suspious: :suspious:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AbbyandMolly said:
Ummmm I haven't gotten ANY snow yet so I'll happily take some of yours!!

They're calling for "snow showers" tonight, but I'm pretty sure that the weather peeps are just tricking me.
LOL. I wish that's what our weather forecast was...! It's just freeezing. :laugh: Come on up and bring some dump trucks.. you can have it all!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
702 Posts
Its the exact same way here today. And since all the local schools were called off today im babysitting my nephews. They are kinda bummed because I cant/won't go outside with them to play in our knee high snow later. But its 24 below and its really bad for my asthma. Im still trying to think of something fun for us to do inside.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,679 Posts
Hmpfh!!!

Well, I woke up to a light dusting of snow on my grass and sidewalks...send more please!!!!!
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top