Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You and your stupid new (well, new here) brands that are so hard to get here. I am coveting a spring jacket that has a WAIT LIST in the 2 shops here that carry it. A WAIT LIST... for a JACKET.

I caved & bought a track jacket because they did have them in stock. Even the company website only ships to the UK & Germany.

**** you and your trendy clothes!

;)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
lol - **** them!

But wait - isn't Soia & Kyo Canadian based? You don't need to covet UK spring jackets when you have them!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
T, i envy your ability to wear stuff with a large neck opening. i like the look, but i look like a freakin turtle poking it's head out in stuff like that.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL! It zips up like a regular jacket, and the funnel collar velcros accross, so you can leave the neck open if you wish. Now everytime I wear it I am going to be thinking of turtles! LOL!! =D

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
great, T, i'm thinking about something now and it's not jackets.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
T, i envy your ability to wear stuff with a large neck opening. i like the look, but i look like a freakin turtle poking it's head out in stuff like that.
Jinky, can we trade? I look like a frigging ostrich in anything with a large or wide neck opening, especially boat-necks. :rolleyes: Long neck + very short hair + wide shoulders = stupid look in clothes.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I do like anything with a collar and I can do turtlenecks very well. Maybe the funnel would help cut the length of the neck, too.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My new jacket, except mine has turquoise graph instead of light blue.

The collar has velcro, so it doesn't have to be "funnelled" all the time.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
My new jacket, except mine has turquoise graph instead of light blue.

The collar has velcro, so it doesn't have to be "funnelled" all the time.
Oh that's awesome!! I can see how a trench just wouldn't be an acceptable substitute ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts