·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No wonder I'm fat!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
peeps are my albatross. or they were until i put the last box i was given down the garbage disposal. sometimes late at night i still hear them screaming...

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I don't like marshmallow candies, but I love Cadbury eggs and jelly beans. My parents got the boys a big 5 pound tub of gourmet jelly beans over the weekend. Cruel parents of mine. ;)

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
oh how cruel you are!!! RIP Peeps.
Have you seen the pretty peach ones this year?
it was those **** peeps or my hips(my mil gave them to me, that cow.) they don't call me ***** for nothing.

no, i haven't. i've tried to stay as far away as possible from those ebil Easter displays.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Clarice Starling: [tears begin forming in her eyes] And one morning, I just ran away.
Hannibal Lecter: No "just", Clarice. What set you off? You started at what time?
Clarice Starling: Early, still dark.
Hannibal Lecter: Then something woke you, didn't it? Was it a dream? What was it?
Clarice Starling: I heard a strange noise.
Hannibal Lecter: What was it?
Clarice Starling: It was... screaming. Some kind of screaming, like a child's voice.
Hannibal Lecter: What did you do?
Clarice Starling: I went downstairs, outside. I crept up into the barn. I was so scared to look inside, but I had to.
Hannibal Lecter: And what did you see, Clarice? What did you see?
Clarice Starling: Peeps. The peeps were screaming.
Hannibal Lecter: They were slaughtering the spring peeps?
Clarice Starling: And they were screaming.
Hannibal Lecter: And you ran away?
Clarice Starling: No. First I tried to free them. I... I opened the gate to their pen, but they wouldn't run. They just stood there, confused. They wouldn't run.
Hannibal Lecter: But you could and you did, didn't you?
Clarice Starling: Yes. I took one peep, and I ran away as fast as I could.
Hannibal Lecter: Where were you going, Clarice?
Clarice Starling: I don't know. I didn't have any food, any water and it was very cold, very cold. I thought, I thought if I could save just one, but... he was so heavy. So heavy. I didn't get more than a few miles when the sheriff's car picked me up. The rancher was so angry he sent me to live at the Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. I never saw the ranch again.
Hannibal Lecter: What became of your peep, Clarice?
Clarice Starling: They killed him.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Kelli Borden Took an axe and gave her peeps forty whacks, when she saw what she had done she gave her easter basket forty one.
die Easter candy, die! i'm saving up my calories for an extended cocktail hour(week?) next month. :cool:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh man. Dan, that made me really sad thinking of the real storyline. :(

Peeps are evil.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Easter is my worst candy season. I can resist all other holidays. There's just something about the reese's eggs, cadbury eggs, reese's pieces carrots...OMG. I've been eating jelly beans, too. NOM NOM FUCKING NOM.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts