Just Labradors banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He can't figure out how to eat a french fry . I was eating my lunch and Sawyer was being a pretty good boy. So I figured I would give him my last fry. Yeah it took him about 15 minutes (not even kidding) to figure out how exactly to eat this foreign food lol.

If my camera batteries weren't dead I would have taken a video. It was pretty amusing, him walking around the house holding the fry in his lips like a stogie LMAO.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It kills me how dainty he is with new treats lol. He spends so much time investigating it lol. He's a weird Lab.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
I tried that last year when Kodi got her UD, I slipped a French Fry into her crate as we were driving home....she did not recognize it as food!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
If it smells remotely like food, it goes in the mouth with my boys. Then, if it doesn't taste like food, it 'might' get spit out.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
I can't help but chuckle when people talk about feeding their dogs "people food". Technically, all my dogs ever eat is people food! :D

Does that mean I'm eating dog food..?? :confused: :eek:

:D

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Bauer is weird about new "treats" too. If it is something that he hasn't eaten before he will pick it up, flip it in the air, and play with it for a long time before he eats it. I am glad that he isn't the only one :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts