Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you don't like the weather in the Ohio river valley wait until tomorrow....That's exactly true right now ::)
It was 82 yesterday afternoon beautiful and sunny. Today the high is supposed to be 48 degrees and tonight it's supposed to be below freezing. WTH. We had some nasty storms last night too but luckily no damage.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's just nuts! Man is it windy out there today too I about got blown off my feet walking to work. So far the weather man says it's going to say in the upper 40's for highs at least through Sunday too :mad:
It's been in the 70's and higher for at least 2 weeks now.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Same here it was 75 yesterday and sunny, today its 50 rainy and windy. Supposed to have snow Thursday and Friday. Everyone keep saying summer will be here before we know it, doesn't feel that way ::)

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Wow, I'm going to stop complaining about our crappy weather, since our swings and weirdness aren't as bad as all that. Is Ohio one of the states that feel the Lake Affects? Gads!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Bill is in Louisville and he was telling me the same thing this morning. I topped him, though, because we're supposed to have snow and a wintry mix for the next three days! ::)

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm definatley glad it's not supposed to snow but I was really over this cold weather and totally enjoying the 70-80 degree days. I just hope it doesn't last long.
I'll take my chances with the spring storms over the cold any day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts