Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer".
I've always thought there was a lot of wisdom in that.

Today Apeman and family completely moved out of their apartment across the street from our house. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that. At least with him there we could see what he was up to every day. Now? Kinda creepy, to be honest.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
I hope it's a good thing hopefully he'll be out of your life for good now.
Does he still have another court hearing coming up though? Hopefully he shows.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
THERE IS a whole lot of wisdom in that.

Oh, I would be a bit on edge too. Hmmm. Did they move local?

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
I like that saying too Nance, and you're right, it does make a lot of sense.

After he is gone for a while, the creepiness will pass and you will be able to enjoy the feeling of such a burden being lifted from your shoulders. Right now it feels weird, but this is a good thing! He will move on and be some other neighbor's problem. God help them. :-\

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I like knowing where my enemies are. :)

One of my new favorite sayings:

Friends are people that you think are your friends
But they're really your enemies, with secret identities
and disguises, to hide their true colors

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
That is creepy, I'd definitely want to know where they moved to, exactly. Hopefully it's well out of town. :-\

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
azooinaz said:
Hmmmm.... Will you have access to court documents and his new address? If so, you will at least find out how far away they moved.
Court documents, dockets, yes. New address? Don't know. I think it's highly unlikely he's done a "change of address" notice through the postal service. He's not exactly a "play by the rules" kind of guy, ya know. :-\

Next court date is May 4. Tud and neighbors are still under subpeona to appear.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I'm on the same page as you on this one Nance. :-\

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
labby said:
One of my new favorite sayings:

Friends are people that you think are your friends
But they're really your enemies, with secret identities
and disguises, to hide their true colors
Wow, that's really grim. :(

On another note, I didn't know you were an Eminem fan!

·
Registered
315 Posts
In the state of Montana, all violent offenders have to report their address or change of address and it's posted in the paper every Monday. I'm sure he falls under the "violent offender" category. At least he will after May. Does OK have anything similar?

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
I'm sorry, Nance. :( I think I can understand how you and Tud are feeling about this.

Hopefully, in time, this will present itself as a very good thing. No more having to look at the apeman, no more worrying about running into him on the street (or leaving at the same time he does) no more reminders of that awful day......

((HUGS))

D

·
0 Posts
Do you really think he is going to show up at court? Maybe he has flown the coop?

·
0 Posts
I hope he is out of your life for good! You don't need to see him around to remember him - best that he's gone.

J

·
0 Posts
This creep has really made you and Tud go through a lot. I'm so sorry you have had to deal with all that. God Bless you both.

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
I wonder why he moved? Thrown out possibly?? Investigate...where's the good samaritan??
I know it's creepy not to be able to know where he is Nance, but he'll probably find some new prey elsewhere and the cycle will continue, very sad. His arse should be behind bars.

I just know you will be able to find out where he has gone to.

Big bear hugs to you guys!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts