Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But I think its the board. I posted a thing over in Lab Chat and I would hit the "show new replies to your posts" and nothing was coming up. I was looking for the rough paw pads and I was just over in LC and saw where you guys posted 7 times. Boy I thought no one wanted to talk to me.

Or maybe no one wants to talk to me, but at least I know now that Tater isnt the only rough paws on the street. ;D

But still thinking I am not that interesting because I am not getting any emails from Cody. :mad: O'Well I will just do some shopping online and maybe now you guys will talk to me ;)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I noticed, too, that your original post about the paws disappeared but the replies were still there.

The board is freaking out the last couple of days. :-\

I don't normally shop online at work but I did have to buy some Mineral Veil for vacation. My sample pack ran out and I LOVE that stuff!! :)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I was trying to think of something funny to post but then I figured no one wanted to talk to me. :'( But now I know it was just the forum and you guys still love me (well some).

Amy, I only shop on V.S and Abercrombie. Which I need to go check out the sales today soon.

Sitting here at work bored out of my freakin MIND. Slow day for everyone. But its always calm before the storm right... We have 15 closings next week and the week after Wish me luck!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts