Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The neighbours Rott staring at me while I was talking to her Dad over the fence. :)

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
She sure is pretty. But that expression on her face is saying "hey, where's my friends"? Do they still get playtime together?

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She sure is pretty. But that expression on her face is saying "hey, where's my friends"? Do they still get playtime together?
Yep. :) She came over just after that pic. By that time, I had the camera battery on charge so no pics. :(

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I have a question for you and i wish you could come over and show my idjit neighbour a few lessons. He has a lovely german sheppard female and now two chihuas SP? Anyways the german sheppard constantly fence fights with my boy. She really sounds like she wants to kill him. He barks back at her for a minute or so then he just gives up and walks away. He'd love to play with them but neighbour will have nothing to do with it. He keeps a shock collar on her and zaps her. In turn she screams and backs off. I believe that she thinks its my boy that is hurting her, since he zaps her from inside the house. Anyways, her fence fighting seems to be getting worse and the two little ones are now starting to mimic her behaviour. My hubby wants to take down the chain link fence and put up a wooden one so she can't see as much. I've told neighbour that i think she believes my boy is hurting her when he zaps her, i've even told a friend of mine who uses the same trainer as he does. He stopped shocking her for a few months but is using it again. Do you think the wooden fence will help?

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a question for you and i wish you could come over and show my idjit neighbour a few lessons. He has a lovely german sheppard female and now two chihuas SP? Anyways the german sheppard constantly fence fights with my boy. She really sounds like she wants to kill him. He barks back at her for a minute or so then he just gives up and walks away. He'd love to play with them but neighbour will have nothing to do with it. He keeps a shock collar on her and zaps her. In turn she screams and backs off. I believe that she thinks its my boy that is hurting her, since he zaps her from inside the house. Anyways, her fence fighting seems to be getting worse and the two little ones are now starting to mimic her behaviour. My hubby wants to take down the chain link fence and put up a wooden one so she can't see as much. I've told neighbour that i think she believes my boy is hurting her when he zaps her, i've even told a friend of mine who uses the same trainer as he does. He stopped shocking her for a few months but is using it again. Do you think the wooden fence will help?
Only if it's the type that they can't see through otherwise you're wasting your time & money. This is some pics of my fence before & after. The one I have now, they can't see anything. :D If you were to replace yours, this is the style I'd recommend.

http://forum.justlabradors.com/showthread.php?t=5881

BTW, I think your neighbour is an arsehole. :mad:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts