Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a 64 year old woman who called in to the radio just now, and she's dating / sleeping with a 39 year old guy.
*thud*

:eek:

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
You go granny!!!:D I sleep with a 39-year-old every night...

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why's she telling it on the radio?
It was the topic of the hour - older women with younger guys.

Bet that 39 year old just went "Holy crap! She's HOW old????"
LOL!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
There's a 64 year old woman who called in to the radio just now, and she's dating / sleeping with a 39 year old guy.
*thud*

:eek:
I don't understand what the fascination is, when men have been doing it for eons. Why can't an older woman date or even marry a younger man? As long as he's out of the idiocy stages (like partying all weekend, thinking a hat with two beers attached is attractive, etc.), he can keep up with her better than a man her own age. Besides, women live longer, so chances are she might still out-live him! ;)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dunno Jackie. I can't see a 39 year old guy with a 63 year old woman. I hate to say it, but women don't age as well as men, in my opinion.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I dunno Jackie. I can't see a 39 year old guy with a 63 year old woman. I hate to say it, but women don't age as well as men, in my opinion.
Some don't, but I have seen some women who have aged remarkably well (Raquel Welch?) and some men who have not (Robert Redford?).

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
24 yr age difference? That isn't THAT bad.

Oh and people who date outside their age range are not always concerned just with looks so I'm not sure why women aging vs. men aging is an issue.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Raquel Welch = aged gracefully? Or did she get a bit of help?
I think Robert Redford looks great. :)

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
I don't think that women age all that differently from men - we just have, as a society, no tolerance for visible aging in women. They are not seen on TV or in movies - they are encouraged to do everything possible to fight or reverse aging. It is not acceptable. It's acceptable in men.

Who knows what is behind this particular situation - maybe he is still living with his mom and a woman his age won't give him the time of day.

As an uncouth friend of mine once said - "there is a seat for every a$$hole".

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Actually I think it's out there that Redford's had plastic surgery. Think he would have done better without it, if it's true.

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
Actually I think it's out there that Redford's had plastic surgery. Think he would have done better without it, if it's true.

Even early in his career he was shot through a lens with vasoline. He has had really bad, weathered skin forever. Like 10 miles of bad road.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Who knows what is behind this particular situation - maybe he is still living with his mom and a woman his age won't give him the time of day.

Maybe he finds her attractive and interesting.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Qutoed from that new song from Trace Adkins

"I'm gonna marry for money
I'll be so **** rich it ain't funny.
I'm gonna have me a trust fund,
yacht club, hot tub piece of the pie"

·
Registered
11,990 Posts

Sure. Like I said - who knows?

It could be she is awesome and fun, he is charming and handsome and they are a fantastic couple. It could be that he is a loser and she is not picky. It could be that she is his benefactor (presuming she is well off) and he is a starving artist.

Who knows?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Shot through vaseline - really? LOL

I haven't seen him in anything in ages so I'm just going by what I remember. Clint Eastwood is still hot in his mid 70's, too. OK, well not hot, but still handsome. LOL

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Radio host asked her why she thought he was with her. Her answer : "No question, I'm great in bed". LOL!

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
My BIL (who is actually quite hot, lol) is 28 and his wife is around 44 I think... her son is 20... She is in great shape though, and they have a lot in common and are a great couple. They both are police officers. I'm gonna guess they have some fun at home with the cuffs.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
age is just a number. as long as they are happy together then go for it. :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts