Just Labradors banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to make my signiture. But even though I have reduced the size of my picture in photobucket and refreshed my page and everything, it's still coming out huge. Anyone know how I can make it smaller?

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Its actually pretty small for me, when I view it! That happened to me before too, looked huge to me but it wasn't. Log out and log back in and have a look.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Looks like a good size to me! Very cute!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. It was taking up the whole area when I viewed it. It looks better now. I didn't want to overload everyone when they viewed a thread.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I am trying to make my signiture. But even though I have reduced the size of my picture in photobucket and refreshed my page and everything, it's still coming out huge. Anyone know how I can make it smaller?

It's large for me, I get 273K for size and 799X581

Reduce it to about 320X240

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
And after I posted, now it's smaller.:D

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL. Thanks. I switched pics from photobucket. I have the same pic twice. I reduced it for another site, so I used that one. I forgot it was reduced already when I did the second one.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
One more question.
When I reply to a post, it keeps me in the post. Is there a way to set it to take me back to the forum instead?

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Photobucket sometimes takes a few minutes for the changes to show up.

The boys are adorable. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts