Just Labradors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The sun finally came out yesterday afternoon. Hubby was cleaning the garage and I cleaned up the miles of poop in the backyard. All I can say is ewwwwwww. I went to relax in the sunshine when Zoe gave me "the look". Makenna was sleeping so it was a perfect time for me and my girl to go for a walk. At 9 1/2 she still has a spring in her step. But I can see her slowing down and it makes me sad. She doesn't walk as briskly at the end like she did just last year. Heck I don't walk as briskly. Ever faithful she kept looking at up a me with a big Zoe smile and tail wagging. It was nice to go with just my girl for a change.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Sweet, Pam. Tucker is 9 now and it makes me so sad to think of him getting older. Thankfully he's happy and healthy and still likes to run around like a spaz pup. I'm glad to hear Zoe is OK, too. :)

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know what you mean Amy. It breaks my heart to think of her getting older. The new neighbors were out yesterday and their 2 year old was interested in her. So I invited them to meet Zoe. Thankfully Zoe didn't lose her mind because a "stranger" was in her yard. She was calm and as good as can be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.