Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I had a turning light signal to turn left, the lady coming from the head on facing me decided she wanted to turn into the lane I was turning into too and she was actually supposed to wait, she had a "No Turn on red sign", but noooo, she went and went fast...I don't know what I did, but I jammed my thumb :laugh: I can't help but laugh because I think I jumped and pulled the stearing wheel and hurt it...if I was face to face with her right now, I'd kick the poop out of her :laugh:

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Gee wild drivers out there!

Saw on the news yesterday a woman who is 100 and STILL driving!!!!!!!!! :ugly: Wasn't her was it? :laugh:

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
MidwestGirl said:

Saw on the news yesterday a woman who is 100 and STILL driving!!!!!!!!! :ugly: Wasn't her was it? :laugh:
sounds like my grandmother...she's 84 years old and still drives.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Jinx said:
was she driving a big ass caddy?
:laugh: Nope it was a small car...piece of poop if you ask me...guess that's why she didn't care if she hit me or not. :death:

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
MidwestGirl said:
chance72399 said:
MidwestGirl said:

sounds like my grandmother...she's 84 years old and still drives.
that's my goal too :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: They need to pass another driving test after 70. :whistle:

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
MidwestGirl said:

:laugh: I think it was :whistle:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts