Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got the guts to take our baby gate down from upstairs. (It was keeping the dogs from the cat) I was tired of looking at it (gate not cat) and it made too much noise to open and close it to go through. Amazingly enough the dogs are actually leaving the cat alone now. Buddy still tries but wont go upstairs unless SU or myself do so it's not a big deal. Lucy did chase her around up there the other night but this time instead of having the cats head in her mouth when I found her :eek: , she had the playful lab stance going on. You know front paws down and but in the air. So after the gate was down for a few days I was able to get this picture. (I look crappy so ignore me....I didn't think it would ever happen again so I suffered.)

Never in the almost 2 years of having the dogs has this ever happened. They're all together on my 5 yr old's messy bed (oops) and not fighting or chasing or anything. Bet it'll never happen again though.

(That's Lucy being the goofball)

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Good for you. I hope the wave of peace and harmony continues. Maybe the thrill is gone.

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
I never kept the dogs away from the cats.

Cats can look after themselves so all you need to watch is claws and Labs eyes !

I'm lucky cos both my Labs have had cats in the house since they were puppies and the cats love them.

They make a point of rubbing against the dogs and the kittens would sleep with them.

I love seeing dogs and cats getting on !

See here :-

1 - 6 of 6 Posts