Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have a 10 year old yellow lab named Tanner. He is a great dog with a little bit of aggression when someone comes to the door, I put him in the garage and then reintroduce him when my visitors enter the house. My boyfriend let me take care of him after he kind of bit a neighbor (my boyfriend was working on his snow mobile and wasn't paying attention). Well, Tanner has some separation anxiety and scratches my walls when I put him in a room when I have to go somewhere. I want to kennel him, but my boyfriend has decided he is going to put him to sleep this Saturday. Tanner is a great dog, loving, cuddles with me, loves to fetch and exercise, is a happy and fun dog. I hate to see Tanner put to sleep. I'm wondering if anyone knows anyone who can take Tanner. My cell is 952-457-2221. Thank you!
Laurie

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
That's a sad story. Sounds like whoever owned Tanner as a young dog really let him down. Even with a 10 year old dog responsible dog ownership requires one to work on training when a dog has issues. Too bad that did not happen here.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
****! I can't. Get in touch with humane society in Golden Valley, send pm to Hunter on this site. I will work other contacts. ****, a month ago I had a place for him with a neighbor.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Post a sign up at the Three Rivers Park System, Elm Creek Off-lead Dog Park, 10 year old senior lab needs rescue home.

If you need directions, let me know. Another at the Crow-Hassen dog park. 99% of the people that take their dogs to these two parks are great dog people.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts