Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we had fun at the agility show today and Amber finally finished her Standard Agility Excellent (AX) title today and we got a 3rd place. It was just kinda a nice smooth run. We were 13.98 seconds under course time even with me holding her on the table for a couple of seconds so I could lead out.
The more interesting thing happened in Open Jumpers...I went to the line and went to throw the leash back toward the leash runner and actually got it caught in a tree. Yes thats right in a tree. It was about 11-12 feet off the ground just hanging in the tree. I went ahead and ran and we did knock a bar and I had to borrow someones leash so I could take Amber out of the ring and back to her crate. The judge and a few people were still trying to get my leash out of the tree when I got back with a rake and was just able to snag it.. So yes I am the guy that got his Leash stuck in a tree...lol Well at least we all had a good laugh over it. Hopefully I can finish Open Jumpers tomorrow without getting my leash caught in a tree..

Kelly and Amber

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Congratulations and have fun tomorrow!!

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Dude... you're a guy!!?? All this time... I never knew. :p

Congrats on the new title!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Kelly and Amber congratulations on your new title. I'm sure you have worked very hard with you dog to achieve this. Enjoy.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dude... you're a guy!!?? All this time... I never knew. :p

Congrats on the new title!!
I know an actual guy bdoing obedience and agility and rally is kinda different and a guy named Kelly isn't common..lol Worse I am a welder, a construction worker, and a truck driver..lol

Kelly and Amber

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Sheesh now I have to rearrange my whole mental image of you! Tsk! :D

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
I know an actual guy doing obedience and agility and rally is kinda different and a guy named Kelly isn't common..lol Worse I am a welder, a construction worker, and a truck driver..lol

Kelly and Amber
Oh my! I too all this time did not realize you were a guy! Hubba hubba!

Congratulations by the way!!!!!

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
WooHoo, fantastic!! What a great finish, over 13 seconds UNDER the course time. Way to go!!

Actually, a good friend of mine is a guy named Kelly. So it's not all that unusual... but I too thought you were a gal !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts