Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's raining like mad here, getting colder My cupboads are bare and I have a kid home from college for the weekend. Going to have to make a trip to the store in this mess.
Anyone having nice weather I can be jealous of?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
It's raining (what else - it's Oregon). I making soup today, Great Northern Bean with ham hocks and going to make Allie's breakfast casserole again. Also working a few hours today.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Now that you mention it ........ I'm only 1 hours drive from the Gold Coast. :rolleyes:

Sorry, you asked for it.:p
Well go, but if you get ate by a shark I don't want to hear no whining from you.;)

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
OK, I'd feel bad about saying that when I heard the news. But you'd laugh all the way down knowing you would make me feel bad.:D

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Dreary weather here - just waiting to rain. I'm cleaning house, which I now officially hate to do (you heard it here first). Took Skippy to the vet this morning for a little ear problem, some friends dropped in for a quick coffee and rolls, popping in and out on the puter, watching Marco Polo between dusting and vaccuming - putting off cleaning.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Surprise surprise it's raining here in England, and it's that sleety, cold, heavy rain that soaks you to the bone...I should know, the heavens just opened when I was out in the middle of nowhere with the dogs,:(

Now i'm tucked up on the sofa with a hot coffee and the heating on~:)

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I'm washing clothes, googling about actually living in Okinawa (and wanting to move there more and more with every photograph :p), and that's about it until Jason gets home. Boring day. We'll probably have a date night tonight. My boys are spending the day/night with my nephew this weekend, and my nephew is coming over here next weekend. :)

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Just to rub salt into the wound ............... :p

A typical rain cloud in my town. :D

How boring, our clouds are more exciting::

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Sorry Glen but those are just scary:eek::eek: Then again you probably don't like riding over water falls in small boats either! Guess we each have our thing:
Don't know, don't have many waterfalls here, or even streams big enough for a small boat.:D I'd give it a try though, then you could ride shotgun with me, bring camera though.:D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts