Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any watchers??? Adam went back into the burning house and noone knew why....he comes out with Fisher, the dog!!!! I'm so touched that I forgive him for killing Ashley's baby and replacing it with Sharon's, LOL!

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
I missed it.

I still can't figure out why they did that (switch the babies). Was Ashley ever really pregnant? I don't think she was, I think Adam made her believe she was.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She was pregnant but miscarried when Adam drugged her and pushed her down the stairs. After that he made her think she still was pregnant. I think he regretted it so he gave her Sharon's baby.

Today he came out of the burning house carrying Fisher, saying he was huddled up in a corner in the kitchen. I'm just so touched that they remembered the dog. Esp. after cruely killing off Zapato!!! And who knows where Victor's new puppy is!

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
What happened on the plane, when they were going to crash, I saw Adam show Sharon a note that said her baby was alive? Or am I crazy???

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, but apparently she's forgotten about it. Stupid Adam probably crumpled it up and put it in his pocket, to be discovered later, haha!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Any watchers??? Adam went back into the burning house and noone knew why....he comes out with Fisher, the dog!!!! I'm so touched that I forgive him for killing Ashley's baby and replacing it with Sharon's, LOL!
AND took Fisher to the vet's office too! Maybe there is hope for bad bro Adam after all! lol

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
I actually like Sharon and Adam together, I think it works, but I don't like Adam... he's a sleeze. I wish he weren't. Sharon needs a strong guy.

I did not like Sharon/Jack.

Of course Sharon/Nick will always be #1, but he needs to lose Phyllis.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Sharon is a stupid twit. She so deserves Adam. Adam burned that note in a little fire as he held an unconscious Sharon, waiting for help to arrive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts