Just Labradors banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see, I renewed my efforts to get back on track with WW last week.

I did pretty well, journaling my points, wrote a complete day everyday except Saturday & Sunday. Managed to get breakfast & lunch on those two, but not dinner. Maybe it was because I ate out, maybe just lazy. Whatever it was, I need to do better this week.

I did notice I need to eat more veggies & fruits. Will work on that this week. Made sure to weigh or measure everything. Definitely helps having the pre-portioned stuff (i.e. 100-calorie packs). I know they cost more, but I know me & eating stuff out of a big bag... so not a good idea, so I'll ante up the extra cash for the single servings.

Got plenty of water & more than enough exercise, earned 30+ for exercise last week. :eek: No I did not use all those extra points.

End result... lost 1 lb. Wish it had been more, but I'll live with in lieu of gaining.

Any thoughts from others on what I might try differently?

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
After the post about water, I decided to up my water intake. This is what I'm trying this week. Everytime I get the urge to snack or I'm feeling hungry, I drink a whole glass of water. This is helping me feel full all the time. We'll see if it's working or not. At least I'm getting more water in my system. Although, at my age, that just means more trips to the bathroom!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts