Just Labradors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hellow fellow WW peeps. So far, so good, but I'm finding I'm eating roughly 3 pts. more each day than I'm allowed. So far, it's okay, as I am just deducting from my bonus points and not going over there. I was much better last go around in drinking the required water. For some reason, it's harder this time.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Don't worry; you'll be fine. Even if you use three extra points each day, that's only 21 a week, an you're allowed 35. After a week or two on program you'll probably be able to go back to your tracker and see where you could cut a point or two - or more - each week. If it really bothers you, though, just kick your exercise up a bit and you shouldn't have to be concerned at all.

Another reason not to worry: seems that most people do just fine - even lose more weight - when they eat all their points every day, plus some. I know I do.

Remember, it's a journey, not a race.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
What Lee said. :)

I actually had the opposite problem when I first started...I couldn't eat all of my points. But it has balanced out. I also am eating all of the Activity Points I earn in a day and it's good!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts