Just Labradors banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
The cell fell apart about 10 miles south of Lincoln, intercepted the remmanents right where I'd planned to catch it if it was on the ground, got a few hail stones but the top fell out of the storm, hit a little too much cold air, dropped about 20 degrees.

Added: Would have not been good, would have hit right in the center of south Lincoln, major shopping malls, lots of town houses, apartments and houses, could have traveled several miles over that kind of stuff.

Got pictures, but no funnels.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Doesn't look like we're getting snow here (Where's the neener neener neener smiley?)

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
60s today (which is why I took Jes to go swimming), 70s tomorrow (at least until 2ish), and then 30s with snow on Monday. Fortunately nothing like what you all are expecting in terms of accumulation.

I can just imagine all the coughing and generally nastiness that's going to be around by Tuesday with the wild swing in temps. But this is pretty normal, maybe a little extreme, but April is pretty wild here. We'll probably have some pretty good storms on the way from 70 to 30.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
That sucks for all of you, I hope it goes away real soon and in no time everyone is enjoying sunshine!! Oh and I want no complaining this summer when its hot, ya hear me:D :D

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
That sucks for all of you, I hope it goes away real soon and in no time everyone is enjoying sunshine!! Oh and I want no complaining this summer when its hot, ya hear me:D :D

Won't bother me until it gets over 100F, and that only happens a few times. BTW in the Work Dept, we stocked the summer shorts and T-Shirts this week.:D We also left most of the coats and insulated overalls out also.:D

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I get to complain about the heat, since I love the cold!! ;)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts