Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Partly sunny during the morning. Cloudy during the afternoon. A chance of rain or snow during the afternoon continuing through 2 PM...then rain likely. Highs 40 to 44. Northeast winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.

Sunday Night
Rain and snow mainly before midnight...then snow. Snow accumulations 4 to 6 inches possible. Otherwise cloudy and brisk. Lows 28 to 32. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph...increasing to 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.

Monday
Snow likely. Additional accumulations around an inch possible...for a storm total of 5 to 7 inches. Otherwise brisk. Highs 35 to 39. North winds 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh we always get snow in April but it's usually a dusting. I almost took the snow brush out of my car this week. LMBO!

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hear ya Justine. Hey you should come over to Birch Run tomorrow and watch Labs. I'm there with Quinn, Nicole's there with her brood, Dani was there today too.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Mrs

Oh we always get snow in April but it's usually a dusting. I almost took the snow brush out of my car this week. LMBO!
We've gotten our biggest snowfalls in April. They don't stay around very long, but they are a PITA when they happen.

April in Michigan - when you can have all four seasons in one month! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
We got a foot, yes, a foot of snow last night and we are in blizzard conditions. The whole town is shut down and it is illegal to drive on the roads. We got 6 inches last week of snow and we are expecting another storm on Tuesday. We have had more snow these past 2 weeks than all of winter. We are buried under snow. I had to open my sliding glass door and shovel out a snow drift that was as high as my shoulders just so Molly and I could get out of the house. Where oh where is spring. 13 days till Vegas. It cant come soon enough.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
i just saw this for NE OH as well. i thought we were finally done with this crap. the wind keeps knocking out our satellite reception and i have to wear my heavy jacket to play with the girls. i had gloves and earmuffs on today when i cleaned stalls at the barn. YUCK.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Ahh, we got the best/worst of both worlds, a tornado 60 or so miles west of Lincon, another 40-50 miles west of that freezing rain and beyond that a full blowed blizzard, got about 4 hail storms headed right toward us.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
One on the ground about 25 miles south, looks to be headed our way, but I think it will die out first.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
No warning in Lincoln yet, it's not on radar, a spotter called it in, so it is/was there, we close in 20 minutes. Gal that has tohead that way promised me she'd hang here till it's clear for sure. Looks like it's getting weaker, was all pumped up to chase.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts