Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Women hurt with power tool sex toy

http://www.92kqrs.com/goout.asp?u=h...y-Injured-in-Sex-ToyPower-Tool-Encounter.html

LEXINGTON PARK, Md. -- Some sexual experimentation landed a southern Maryland woman in a hospital with injuries tough to imagine and even more difficult to forget.

Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade, TheBayNet.com first reported.

The man who called 911 about the incident admitted attaching the sex toy to the saw and then using the high-powered, homemade device on his partner, according to the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office.
Related Stories

The saw cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman, according to TheBayNet.com. The injuries were severe enough for medevac, but the woman was released from the hospital Monday and is recovering from her unusual injuries.

Investigators talked to the woman, who told them she suffered the injuries during a consensual act and that she and her partner were trying something new and no crime was committed, the sheriff's office said.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
She's gonna need a lot of neosporin ointment.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Here's what I want to know: What on earth would clicking that "Related Stories" link get you??

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Next thing they'll be suing the manufacturer of the saw because the instructions didn't warn about using for a sex toy. :eek:

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
OMG:eek: :eek:

I don't even want to try to imagine the pain she was/is in following this experiment.

Just more proof that POWER TOOLS should be handled by professionals only.

:eek: :eek:

On a side note, why do I suspect this will end up in Chester's report today??

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Next thing they'll be suing the manufacturer of the saw because the instructions didn't warn about using for a sex toy. :eek:
Now THAT was funny!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Garth, I didn't even think of that, but you are right. Some ambulance chaser attorney will try to sue the power tool company for failing to include a warning that this tool is not to be used during sexual activity.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Garth, I didn't even think of that, but you are right. Some ambulance chaser attorney will try to sue the power tool company for failing to include a warning that this tool is not to be used during sexual activity.
Didn't she read the instuctions that say power equipment must be used with appropritate safty gear?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts