Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was so excited today!!
My friend and I went shopping. I had to get dog food and I told myself I couldnt spend more than $40. Well I figured all I would be able to buy was dog food. Well since they have a special on Fridays and Saturdays I got 10% off. So it ended up only being $34.95!
So we went to Kmart and they had a LOT of stuff on sale. I found some cute hair things for Brit. the little girl a friend watches. I also found 2 Wyoming Cowboys dresses. One in pink and one in Wyoming colors (brown and gold-ish) I spent $1.99 on each one of the dresses, Reg they would have been $20.00 each.. Everyone in our family is just huge Wyoming Cowboys fans and since 2 of my cousins are having babies I thought HEY great gifts!!

Okay I just had to share I was really excited!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I love shopping days like yours. Unfortunately our little shopping excursion on Saturday did not turn out like yours! I keep telling myself it's only money!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Just love those bargains! Sounds like you had a great shopping day. Now you can treat yourself to something else with all the money you saved! ;)

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOunds like you had a great day!! Congrats!! :D

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Labz4Me said:
Now you can treat yourself to something else with all the money you saved! ;)
Shh they are trying to talk me into having my hair done :-\

1 - 8 of 8 Posts