1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Sam, are you dreaming of UPS deliveries now? :p

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Hilarious, and *droooooooool! Another reason to love that guy! I'm going to be perusing the photos for a little while (before the old ball-n-chain gets home and catches me) brb! ;D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats good stuff. I would love to be those shorts, OH WAIT WAS THAT TMI? Sorry

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Is it me, or do all the Jacksons have the same frightening far-off and vacant stares these days. Dammit, I used to like Janet-Miss-Jackson-if-you're-nasty. ???

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Paul Walker Ryan Rynolds (Write that down ;D) and Brad Pitt have the sexy thing around their waist.

Anyone know what I am talking about? Those are HOT

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
labby said:
Just don't forget Matthew doesn't use deodorant.
Thats cool I like dirty boys. THe long shaggy hair and some facial hair that looks like you dont care. Thats good.

When we go on Vacation I dont let COdy shave the whole week. Looks good.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Tater said:
labby said:
Just don't forget Matthew doesn't use deodorant.
Thats cool I like dirty boys. THe long shaggy hair and some facial hair that looks like you dont care. Thats good.

When we go on Vacation I dont let COdy shave the whole week. Looks good.
Not shaving is a far cry from flat out stinking because you don't use deodorant. :-X
I love a little razor stubble on a man too but he can't stink.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Some people don't smell when they don't use it. Everyone is different so stop ruining my moment. ;D

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Salma Hayek has said she doesn't use deoderant. Carlos Diaz is an entertainment reporter for Extra. He's from here so he's on the radio station I listen to from time to time. He said that she smelled SO bad he can't ever look at her the same again.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Matthew could stink like smelly dog farts, or a barn full of manure, or the city dump, and he'd still be hot. I wouldnt care what he smelled like. :D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JollyMolly said:
Matthew could stink like smelly dog farts, or a barn full of manure, or the city dump, and he's still be hot. I wouldnt care what he smelled like. :D
AMEN!!! Hey I could put nose plugs on long enough ;D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts