Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, those saddles are all about $4k. They better be inlaid with gold for that price.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They're actual saddles for sale. I bet nobody but rodeo queens would buy them.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
True. There's a big trend to bling out bridles, putting rhinestones and beads on the browband, etc.

I think Toby would disown me if I put rhinestones on his headstall. lol

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Wowza, that's a lot of $$$ for those. I'm not particularly fond of them, I don't like the saddle horn/cantle up that high. My saddle is actually a reining saddle and the horn/cantle is much lower. I've gotten jammed in the belly by a saddle horn in my past, not a fun option ;)

The purple on is actually okay ;)

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I see stuff like that all the time up in Tack. A lot are being bought for Western Pleasure type showing. Worst thing is they get upset at me when I don't have a silk bandanna in my dept that is an "exact" match in color.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
BTW those ostrich skin seats like the one in the bottom picture must be a real thrill to ride on.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Those would be the horse equivalent to pimping clothes. You could always buy one and put his mane in dreads.:D:eek::D He would disown you then!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Actually, I think the tiger print would look neat on a black horse ... *runs out of thread before Laura can throw a hoof pick at me*

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
hoof pick? try a horse turd!
Well poop Laura, that ain't nice, BTW don't put a rock in it like you used to do snow balls in Jr. High.:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts