Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im sitting here with the dogs. Its not been a real fun morning for them since I feel like crap. Out of the corner of my eye I was watching Sawyer chew on his bone. Then I watched him roll over just like he would on command. And my first thought was "thats cute" lol. About two minutes later he rolls over again but this time he rolled four times across the living room floor like a log rolling down a hill. LMAO I never saw a dog do that in my life. He seems to think its great fun because he rolled back the opposite direction the same way......Atleast he can entertain himself lol.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Well I think that's funny. :laugh: He really is special.

·
Registered
101 Posts
That's so cute. Good boy Sawyer! Entertaining mama while she's not feeling good, you are a special boy. A good one at that.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
So... what are the odds that he'll do it again when you want him to? Cool that you got to se ehim goofing off like that, nothing like cheering up Mom when she's feeling a bit down. Good boy!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kate2jays said:
"rollin, rollin, rollin, keep that dog-a-rollin, rawhide!"~ you're probably too young to remember that TV show!

I'd love to see a vid of that too~ :laugh:
I actually do remember it. I wish I had video of the first instance when he didn't realize I was watching. Cause now every time he does it he rolls onto his belly and hams it up for a picture. To which I have to give up lol. It doesent help that my camera is also a camorder so the dogs airn't sure what to do....Play or sit still and look cute? That is the question lol. Hopefully soon though I will get one to share lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts