Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously.. i just had a grilled turkey + melted brie sandwich (and fries w/ gravy) and it was DELISH!

And here i keep referring to it as the crapeteria.. my bad =)

I'm a sucker for brie

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Maybe Amy's DCG (Damned Cafeteria Guy) has migrated northward. Mukluks and brie and all!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
You have a real cafe at work, Kel? Or vending machines?

Man, I miss DCG. :(

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I just ate my lunch and I'm still hungry. A hodge-podge of leftovers and apparently I didn't cobble enough together.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
We have a cafeteria but I haven't been to it in several years...it is gross. Our director eats there every day...I don't know how his bp takes it. Target makes a turkey and brie that is divine. I got some Irish cheese at Costco that is even better..nom nom nom.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I'm eating brie right now. Mine is wrapped in crescent roll and melted. Not so healthy, but so yummy!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I just ate my lunch and I'm still hungry. A hodge-podge of leftovers and apparently I didn't cobble enough together.
Try some gravy on that hodge. And put that podge between two pieces of bread.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I love me some brie! I like to take a nice, crusty roll, split it open and spread the brie on it (rind and all), then broil until the brie is melty and delicious. Sometimes I add a little sprinkle of California style garlic salt. That's my idea of a grilled cheese sandwich!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Seriously.. i just had a grilled turkey + melted brie sandwich (and fries w/ gravy) and it was DELISH!

And here i keep referring to it as the crapeteria.. my bad =)

I'm a sucker for brie
You have a real cafe at work, Kel? Or vending machines?

Man, I miss DCG. :(
There are vending machines out there that grill sandwiches and melt brie? Who knew?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
There are vending machines out there that grill sandwiches and melt brie? Who knew?
Uhhhhhh, yea. Since we lost our cafe, we have a Kraft vending machine that heats pre-grilled sandwiches, several different kinds. Melts the cheese and all! Amazing, huh? Yea.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Uhhhhhh, yea. Since we lost our cafe, we have a Kraft vending machine that heats pre-grilled sandwiches, several different kinds. Melts the cheese and all! Amazing, huh? Yea.
That sounds absolutely nasty.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Well I didn't say it was good! LOL I haven't had it myself, but they say the pizza isn't bad.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Forgive me. I need to wipe a li'l drool from my chin, the result of having read this entire cheesy thread. Sorry.

Proceed.....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts