Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got me some insurance finally and I have a list of things I need to get checked that have been going on for awhile and I just haven't been to get it checked out.

Heres the list:
Kidney stones

Arms still going numb when I sleep. (either something is pinched or I have poor circulation)

Shin splints (they are so bad it hurts to run going to see if he can help me with this)

muscles cramping

shoulder problems (my mom, her sister and their mom all have the same problems with their shoulders, I have no clue how to spell the word sorry)

If you were my doctor would you just look at me and think to your self what a train wreck? I know I would :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
No I wouldn't laugh.. I would say " Just get insurance?"
Ditto that.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Shoulder probelms... what kind?

I used to have a lot of shoulder/neck pain.... then I got a breast reduction... cleared that right up ;)

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Make a list before you go. Doctors book so many appointments anymore that they always seems to be in a hurry - have a list so you don't forget anything.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ender's Mom said:
Shoulder probelms... what kind?

I used to have a lot of shoulder/neck pain.... then I got a breast reduction... cleared that right up ;)
I am not that big in the chest area. I think it starts with a "B". Its something that I believe runs in the family. My aunt has it so bad she has had surgery on both shoulders. Mine only hurts in the right arm. My mom has it in both and granny has it in her right. When it flares up the shoulder and the traps get so hard like a rock, Cody can not even massage it out. And then if I dont let it relax (like while I am here at work) the should blade will start to hurt and then the arem will go numb. Maybe that has something to do with them going numb when I sleep?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ender's Mom said:
Sam... omg... supra pictures? That's what I call good proportions :p
Well thank you!!!! We are working on some new pics for a magazine this summer. I gots to get a tan ;D

That was so off topic...hehe

·
Registered
546 Posts
You sure your medical insurance will cover you for these?
I work for a private medical insurer and we don't cover pre-exsisting conditions for the first 2 years. It's a pretty standard condidtion with all medical schemes in England.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bobbiesocks said:
You sure your medical insurance will cover you for these?
I work for a private medical insurer and we don't cover pre-exsisting conditions for the first 2 years. It's a pretty standard condidtion with all medical schemes in England.
They did not ask me anything about my health. The only thing that is on the list that I have had problems with for years would be the Kidney Stones. The rest have come up within the past two years that I havent had insurance.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Normally if you have not had insurance for a period of time is when they don't want to cover things because they concider them pre-existing. Definatley check on it before having anything major done. I know a co-worker had to have letters from her husbands doctor or something to prove he didn't have any pre-existing conditions before they would pay on any claims for him when she added him to her policy after not having insurance for awhile.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Some doctors will only talk about a limited number of things at one appointment. Ours will only discuss 2 ailments at one appointment. Make sure you ask when you make the appointment.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts