Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does your SU drive you nuts from being a worrywart? Grrrr....stop stressing me out!! :mad:

OK carry on.......... ;D

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
My DH is not only a worrywart, but also a grumpy ol' man in a 29y.o. body and at the same time a mamma/daddy's boy. So while it takes him forever to think over a decision, he then has to have his parents blessing. ::)

But, I still love him. :)

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Other side of the fence here. I'm the worry wort. (I've never come across a worry that didn't warrant full-on worrying/stress/obsession. If I've got nothing to worry about, I'll find something :-\) My husband has earned sainthood at times for putting up with me. Other times he has to tune me out.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
YES! YES!

Just got off the phone with Ron. Moving, buying a house, adopting a new dog, the price of rice in China, the color of the clouds....it all causes so much worry.

:-\

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Taffys Mom said:
Other side of the fence here. I'm the worry wort. (I've never come across a worry that didn't warrant full-on worrying/stress/obsession. If I've got nothing to worry about, I'll find something :-\) My husband has earned sainthood at times for putting up with me. Other times he has to tune me out.
Oh that is me too.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Neither one of us are worrywarts. That's actually a problem in our house. Worrywarts don't have the tendancy to procrastinate, we do. It would be nice to have one of us worry enough, to balance out the other.We are fortunate that my mother and MIL worry enough for the entire family, so we let them have all the fun.

J

·
0 Posts
I am a worry wart......my husband hasn't got a care in the world. I think we balance each other out......or I just drive him insane!

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
Taffys Mom said:
same here. I worry all the time. Bad for people with IBS :-\

1 - 10 of 10 Posts