Just Labradors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 7 month lab just threw up food and it had a worm in it it was thin and white .I dont want to sound dumb but none of my dogs have had this before she has been to the vet when we got her and was checked for worms I am calling the vet tommarrow when they open .I am just worried about her now she does not act sick so any one thats knows any thing please tell me

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
My cat threw up worms not that long ago, my daughter thought she ate an elastic..they were thin and white think it was round worm...but not completely sure. They gave her a general wormer and no more problems

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes I know it was worm it was still alive put in a baggie to take to the vet. am so worried have 4 yr old lad also . I just told both dogs yedterday no gets sick or hurt cause mama just lost her job and now this happens . she doesnt act sick she just threw up . sorry if I am not making much sense I am just so worried

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
when we got her my hubby took her to the vet got her shots and they ck for worms she was just at the vet and got fixed .got her when she was 4 mo old . yes she is on her heart worm med. so is my 4 year old . when she poops tonight am going out with a flahlight to pick up poop. am sorry about going on about this but worms are a new thing for me none og my dogs have had them . so thank you for leting me go on about this

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Took Nevada to the vet today .He said she round worms her poop was ok .put her on med . 7 pills today then 7 next week . he said she most likely got them from a stray that was in the yard . so just want to say thank you to Lucky6 and Lisa for your help lastnight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.