Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
The size of a stick of butter? That's tiny!! I'll take my big clumsy lab over a stick of butter any day. LOL

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
It's adorable, but what can you do with something that small? Stroke it with one finger? It's smaller than my hand! :eek:

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I want to believe the dog is a genetic accident. It is cute, but I would think it would be more work training? and protecting. I doubt I could let that thing out in my front yard. HK would grab it as a field mouse or bunny, the squirrels would probably try to kidnap it, the crows would try to carry it away.

Then in the evening we have fox, owls, hawks, and occasional eagle. That thing would not be allowed outside.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I want to believe the dog is a genetic accident. It is cute, but I would think it would be more work training? and protecting. I doubt I could let that thing out in my front yard. HK would grab it as a field mouse or bunny, the squirrels would probably try to kidnap it, the crows would try to carry it away.

Then in the evening we have fox, owls, hawks, and occasional eagle. That thing would not be allowed outside.
Ed, it's so small it would trip over blades of grass! I could see it falling in a bunny hole and getting lost. Nope, not feasible to ever allow it outside off pavement. And where would you find a collar to fit it? Even a cat collar would be too big.

Housebreaking would be impossible; you'd have to make it a litter pan out of a cookie sheet.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
That's pretty sad, I think. I would think it would be frail and not live very long. There must be something genetically wrong with it. I hope it's a happy little thing.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Ed, it's so small it would trip over blades of grass! I could see it falling in a bunny hole and getting lost. Nope, not feasible to ever allow it outside off pavement. And where would you find a collar to fit it? Even a cat collar would be too big.

Housebreaking would be impossible; you'd have to make it a litter pan out of a cookie sheet.
ferret collar.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CUTE!!! Hard to imagine a "manly man" like Garth would want a tinsy little dog like that. :)
HA! I used to have a house full of little dogs. :D One of my Chihuahua's (3rd from the right) was about the size of that guy & despite appearances, she ruled the house. :rolleyes:

You'll have to excuse the pic quality. 'Twas before the digital age.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts