Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of those 25" things on wheels, with all the outside zippered pockets and hidden compartments and stuff and the matching carry-on bag. A pretty slate blue color. 50% off regular price, plus an additional 10% reduction I requested because the carry-on had some *ahem* dirt on it which I was able to easily dust off when I got it home. Total: $90.00 and change.

Now I need to find clothes to put in that 25"er! Junior sizes aren't cutting it for me - still too big or weird... I may have to resort to boys or children's sizes. Well, boy sizes, anyway.

That was fun and I HATE shopping! :D

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
When do you leave? I can't wait to hear about everything you do. If you are in Paris you must have tea at Ladure which is on the Rue Royal one block from the Madelaine. My grandmother used to take me there. The best pastries in Paris.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nellies mom said:
When do you leave? I can't wait to hear about everything you do. If you are in Paris you must have tea at Ladure which is on the Rue Royal one block from the Madelaine. My grandmother used to take me there. The best pastries in Paris.
March 17-27. I'll be right in the heart of Paris, just off the Champs. I'd LOVE to hear your stories of going for pastries with your Grand and whatever else you would care to share. :happy:

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Sounds nice and you can't beat a deal like that!

I'd love to go to France. We'll be at Disney that week so I suppose I could hop over to the little French section of Epcot...probably as close as I'll get until the boys are both done with college! lol

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
what a bargain! Your luggage sounds like a really nice colour too!

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Better get busy shopping Nance....March IS right around the corner!! Oh you will love Paris, the architecture, the museums...so much to see!! An evening ride down the Sienne is glorious!!

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Paddysmom said:
nellies mom said:
March 17-27. I'll be right in the heart of Paris, just off the Champs. I'd LOVE to hear your stories of going for pastries with your Grand and whatever else you would care to share. :happy:
That's sweet of you. We spent every other summer with my grandparents. She is the one who showed me Paris as a child.

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
I've been watching and waiting for this!!! March 17th seems sooooo far away, but as EL said it is just around the corner!
Eeeeeeeeeeee can't wait!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts