Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel good today. OMG... it seems like it has been forever since I have felt good. It doesn't feel like my throat is swollen... pain is down to a minimuuuuuummm... I am SO EXCITED.

Boy, do I have some house cleaning to do. :eek:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Good for you Shanna! Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Now...don't overdo it today and wear yourself out. <insert pic of mom with hands on hips> ;D

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Oh good!!! Isn't it amazing how even if you're not healed 100%, it still feel SO good, compared to how sick you were!!

Go clean, girl!

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MyLabsMom said:
Oh good!!! Isn't it amazing how even if you're not healed 100%, it still feel SO good, compared to how sick you were!!

Go clean, girl!
OMG.. YESSSSS. Girl... I have been so sick. I have not had strep since I was a kid. The kids... a few days on antibiotics and you are good to go. It took me DOWWWWWN. I was like.... WTF? I was thinking I would bounce back. Instead, I have battled with fevers, chills, muscle pains, ulcers in my throat, my throat feeling like it was closed and headaches.... for a week. All I wanted to do was NOTHING. Sleep. I did that.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I'm so glad you are feeling better! I wanted to call to check on you, but I didn't want to bother you with a phone call when you felt so bad either. But I know you know I was thinking about you.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
YAY SHANNA, you sure were missed! Strep is evil and ugly for anyone over the age of 17. That's one bug that'll level ya flat.

Go Clean, then come on back and liven-up the board again!

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bensons Mom said:
As a nursing student, I have to tell you to make sure you finish all of your antibiotics! :angel:
Glad you're feeling better. :)
I did. I was on the 5 day pack. Unfortunate thing was that I was still in Crapsville after the 5 days. I was about to go back to the doctor.

Jinky... I wouldn't have talked much on the phone. I have barely talked to my sis on the phone. Talking simply has not been comfortable.

SMOOCHIES EVERYONE. I rearranged my living room. ;D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts