1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya labra-pals!!!  ;D

Guess what? I'm in the kewl-Sally-tag-club with you all now!!!  ;D

AND I gots a new collar too!!  ;)

Well, you know these Moms... they hafta take lotsa pictures first... harumph!!

First, in front of our mini-garden. Mommy made sure not to include the part of the hosta that got munched by the bunny rabbits. Naughty bunnies!!

I wish I may, I wish I might... that when I open my eyes, that camera will be gone and my ball will be in its place!! Or a cookie... yeah, a cookie.... *drool*

Oh bummer.... no ball.... no cookie....

I guess I had better start giving some good face, or else no ball, no cookie!! Hey Mom, how's this?

This is what I think of all these pictures!!

Okay, one more... me and both my tags!!

Fronts of tags...

Backs of tags!

Thanks Auntie Sally for the kewlest tags EVER!!! Mommy is going to cherish these forevers!  :D

Thanks too Auntie Karon (azlab) for sending me those kewl colourful carabiner linky things!!!  ;D

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Oh Henery! You are stylin' now. Not one but two tags! The perfect accessories for the good looking lab.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
You da man Henery. Love your expressions. lol

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Welcome to the club Henery! You look super handsome in you new tags...and what a lucky puppers to have not one but two of them!! Boy o'boy you sure are special :)

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Love your tags!! Boy oh boy, you sure must have been a good boy for Mommy to have bought 2 tags!! Love your collar!!! and your colorful linky thingies! Boy Henery, you sure scored!

Your pics/expressions are priceless. LOL

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My silly mom could not decide between two fonts, so I wound up with two tags!! hehe!! ;D

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Henery you're looking so styling!

I really like those colorful tag links, very cool!

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
LOVE the new tags and collar!

Henery you sure are handsome!!!

:)

Those expressions are too cute... our labs definitely have personality, don't they?!? ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts