Just Labradors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will be arriving on Thursday!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Uncle Sam forked over my Federal Tax Return last week, so mom & I went shopping for two (2) new appliances for my house. I got a new dryer & a new refrigerator. Both were at least 15+ years old & I figured I was rolling the dice with them each day.

My parents gave me money for my birthday & Christmas to put towards them. What they gave me covered all but the tax on my dryer.

With taxes & delivery, I got both for just shy of $1,600 . The dryer is a General Electric & is pretty basic, nothing super fancy. That is good, since I only use it in the winter. Summer time I hang laundry out as much as weather permits.

The refrigerator on the other hand, also General Electric, is stainless steel, side-by-side, with ice & water dispenser in the freezer door. I would have loved a Viking or Kitchen Aid, I am limited to the size & GE is one of the few manufacturers who made one with dimensions that would fit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.