Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And we just moved so now our house has huge windows and I can sit inside and watch it roll in across the city :)

Welcome Spring!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
we had one last night. now we are having a sleet storm out. i wish it would just pick a season and stay that way.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I love thunderstorms (from a relatively safe distance, of course). CJ doesn't like thunder ever since our house was struck by lightening a few years back.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was awesome It was so still, then all of a sudden you could hear the wind roaring down the alley formed between the houses and see the trees one by one start to sway. Everything went a yellowish color then BOOM - lightning, thunder and hail! Now it's just rainy.

I don't like this trend I'm seeing of thunder and then snow - I'm ready for Philadelphia to stay Spring :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
That was a cool storm, wasn't it Sue? All of a sudden it turned like purple ouside.

I lubs me a good storm!!!! :)

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
We're getting a down pour right now, but no lightening. I much prefer this to snow! Hopefully it will wash away the remaining ice and snow too.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Glad you enjoyed it.

We get thunderstorms every month of the year - usually 3-4 per month. I HATE the spring and fall ones because they usually come with severe weather that causes damage. :(

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
We need thunderstorms, a series of them, to get us out of this drought. :( We've been in an 'exceptional' drought since last summer, and central Texas is really hurting. I would love to curl up on the couch with a book during a storm or two.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts