Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
because he came back!!!!!! :eek:

Package was marked on one side with some sort of message but smudged ink and a crushed box. Woofus made it unscathed.

I'll talk with Trish to double check the address. I dont want to lose him in the canadian postal system but I dont want her to miss out either. :(

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2LabsInNEPA said:
Yeah!! WOOFUS! WOOFUS! WOOFUS!
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Mark, I sent it to Trish in Canada and it was returned to me.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Are we talking Woofus I or Woofus II???

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bearsdad said:
Are we talking Woofus I or Woofus II???
Woofus 1 got lost in Canada (supposedly abducted by aliens). Woofus 2 I sent to Canada to get his travels started up again, but he was rejected by the Canucks and sent back to me.

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
I think it's because it just wasn't meant to be. It's just not the same or as exiting without the original. :-\

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a good friend at the post office, and according to her, I did everything right. It had a white form that listed "plush toy", the value, ect.

Paula said:
I think it's because it just wasn't meant to be. It's just not the same or as exiting without the original. :-\
Please dont POO-POO the idea. It might not be exciting to you, but to others who missed out, Woofus #2 is a chance for them to experience his travels. I loved having Woofus visit. I know Trish was soooo thrilled to be able to be a part of it. It will be fun seeing him travel.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I'm glad Woofus II came back! I hope he gets back on track soon!

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
JollyMolly said:
I have a good friend at the post office, and according to her, I did everything right. It had a white form that listed "plush toy", the value, ect.

Paula said:
Please dont POO-POO the idea. It might not be exciting to you, but to others who missed out, Woofus #2 is a chance for them to experience his travels. I loved having Woofus visit. I know Trish was soooo thrilled to be able to be a part of it. It will be fun seeing him travel.
What's fun is seeing what creative photos people take of Woofus, also the many famous places!!

(Laurie!! I never sent you the "Instructions." Let me know if I should send it to Trish or to you (or were the instructions of the floppy?) I think I may have an extra but not sure. (Very important about the washing and drying thoroughly) It's been so long!

Linda

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Well, at least he did get permanently lost (again!)

Thanks Laurie, by the way, for re-starting the great Woofus Tour! :) :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Here is my address again

90 Thomas St
Enfield, NS Canada
B2T 1T6

make sure it has a customs form. And yes list what is inside and as a gift :) hopefully he should get here this time? If you take it back to the post office they should credit you what you already spent.

crossing my paws.............

1 - 20 of 21 Posts