Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
riding in the car. Bruce's issues in the car are excitement. Yipee I get to go swimming, go to the park, or go and play with Charlie (his best friend). So now I take him everywhere with me to the grocery store, to run errands etc. When he first gets in he is pumped and barks but I have been just ignoring him and after a few minutes he starts to settle down. I then talk to him quietly and praise him. Today he actually sat down for a bit. :D

My car '99 Camry is not dog friendly so there is no room for a crate which would be the best option. But I'm stuck with this car for probably 2 more years.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
There are some seatblet options if that will make it easier - Sunshine got out of the harness one but the ones by Bamboo seemed to work well. i have some ideas to improve on the concept I just haven't bought the materials to start playing with a prototype.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sunshines Finn said:
There are some seatblet options if that will make it easier - Sunshine got out of the harness one but the ones by Bamboo seemed to work well. i have some ideas to improve on the concept I just haven't bought the materials to start playing with a prototype.
Yes next time I'm out of town I'm going to get him a seatbelt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts